Best Web browser/Incognito Mode Private Browser/Fast Download/Adblock plus.Free!
- Category Browsing
- License Free
- Version 1.0.29
- Size 2 MB
- Works under Android
- Language English
- Content rating Everyone
- Package name com.halo.browser
- Author Fantastic Tools & Emoji keyboard Studio
Halo Browser for Android is a powerful Web browser with a focus on privacy and security. First and foremost, the browser includes AdBlock Plus integration to keep pesky ads away. The browser utilizes little memory to install, and resource management on any hardware is excellent. A powerful incognito mode keeps a user's browsing habits hidden from prying eyes as well. Plus, the browser itself performs well from the moment it's launched.
Although Halo Browser looks like an ordinary mobile browser, countless features are baked into the app. Users can navigate through websites with gesture controls, and a minimized toolbar is always accessible with a single swipe. Ads are blocked automatically, so users don't need to worry about installing a separate ad blocking app. Android users will love the speed and performance of this browser.
Extra features in Halo Browser include various customization options and adjustable fonts. Regular users can save and manage their bookmarks with ease. While Halo Browser is an excellent solution, the browser isn't perfect. Some Android users have reported issues downloading content through the browser. Others have experienced random crashes and other minor issues, which can sour the experience over time.
Still, the Halo Browser is an incredible option for Android smartphones and tablets. Halo offers better performance than Chrome and FireFox in certain metrics. All of the features users could want are there, except perhaps reading and night modes. Either way, the average smartphone users will love what Halo brings to the table. It doesn't hurt that the app receives regular updates, bug fixes, and performance enhancements each month.
- Blocks ads on websites and doesn't include its own advertisements either.
- Small download size but comes with many, many features.
- Downloads through the browser don't always work properly.
Thank you for your support and feedback!
This time, we bring you some super cool features. Please see the updates:
★Add “Mark ad” function, we can help you to block the marked ads
★Optimize the Settings page to make it more concise
★Optimize the "download" function to make it more user-friendly
★Fix tons of bugs, and thanks for reporting them!!
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access approximate location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION.
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access precise location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- INSTALL_SHORTCUT: Allows an application to install a shortcut in Launcher.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- SET_WALLPAPER: Allows applications to set the wallpaper.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- WRITE_SETTINGS: Allows an application to read or write the system settings.